Location: Milpitas, CA
FLSA Status: Full Time
Necsel IP, Inc. (a division of Ushio America, Inc.) is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual to join them at their Northern CA Silicon Valley site. Necsel is an award-winning global organization located in the Silicon Valley, Necsel designs and manufactures high powered visible lasers. With the financial backing of Ushio Inc., one of the world’s largest specialty light source manufacturers. Necsel has become the leader in visible laser system solutions. Necsel's unique patented technology has transformed cinema projection and specialty lighting markets.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Create and implement sales strategies across a broad range of markets for laser sales focused on growth.
- Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s sales goals within the laser tools product family.
- Ensure sales volume is at its maximum, maintaining product mix, and selling price.
- Schedule and run sales meeting with field sales teams.
- Keep current on the company’s products/services, economic indicators, changing trends and competitors.
- Manage forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Evolve sales structure to address trends, markets and talent.
- Negotiate and close complex deals that benefit Necsel and our customers
- Provide accurate quarterly and annual business forecasts and achieve agreed targets
- Develop short term business strategy to achieve the sales target
- Conduct market analysis and identify new business opportunities
- Collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary group including process engineering, tool design engineering, quality control, reliability testing, manufacturing, business and operations.
- 10+ years’ experience in sales and sales management of lasers, laser tools/systems or related capital equipment.
- Must have hands on experience of aligning laser beams using various techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of industrial markets such as automotive, aerospace, machine tool, etc.
- Experience developing executive relationships with large and small companies.
- Willingness to travel is a must.
- Proficiency in sales techniques and related experience in capital equipment sales.
- High level of self-motivation required along with a demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a sales team.
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Health Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, and 401(k) plan
- 2-4 weeks of PTO per year depending on level
- Less red tape – we have an environment that supports the entrepreneurial spirit
- Fun & challenging culture while still providing work/life balance for our employees
- Fast growth, quicker career development and more responsibility earlier in career
- Mentors to help you grow both personally and professionally
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge and interested in joining a very experienced team of which your skills and specialism in Optoelectronics will contribute to the company’s success, we urge to apply. Please apply online using the Apply button on this page or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Necsel IP, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Necsel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.